New Home Trends For 2011
Now that we have stepped into the New Year 2011, let’s not waste time on customary interior ideas. The New Year has arrived with loads of new interior decorating ideas which are sure to bring in that sense of sophistication to your small space that you have been always craving for. This time the trend of bold colors and prints is going to take over the new style statements and will help to maximize our space beautifully. Let’s have a look at the new home trends.
- We always wish to have a comfortable and refined interior décor where we can relax and enjoy entertaining our guests. Right!!! Well, the latest fashion calls in the royal color, that is, turquoise that can fill in your interiors with lot of spice and refinement at the same time. If you love to have beautiful patios, then try this royal color and make your space more rejuvenating.
- Urban lofts are in the trend. You can add a bold look to your living room by incorporating urban lofts with a beautifully upholstered material. You need not to go for those materials with a hard finish; rather you can opt for a soft material that can also add to your comfort level.
- Green surroundings are another cool way to titivate your exteriors. If you have enough space in your backyard, terrace or balcony, you can choose to have plants. Bright colored painted pots for light tones of walls or small flowering shrubs to cover the periphery of your backyard or terrace is a fantastic way to keep your space enlivened.
- Glass is another all the rage option for homeowners, these days. You can use glass for your awning windows or glazing glass for decorative walls or can also go for glass as divider walls. Its reflective nature and the tendency to capture sunlight make it a popular option in geographical areas with cold climate.
- Now furniture is not limited to those showy designs and difficult to accommodate sizes. If you are short of space, you can go in for functional furniture designs that are not only chic, but also are a wonderful way to relax and calm down.
Apart from this, using natural materials in your home interior will keep you in tuned with the Mother Nature. Moreover, the natural finish has its own elegance which adds timeless beauty to the interior ambiance. So, tag along these new home trends and add zing to your space in this New Year.